Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 7: Seven Days of Sexy



Remember to donate here:   http://mobro.co/stevedasgupta


"An old Greek source comments that 'many people have good natural abilities which are ruined by idleness; on the other hand, sobriety, zeal and perseverance can prevail over indolence"

Truer words have never been spoken ladies and gentlemen. For the month of Movember, I personify zeal and perseverance. I also personify sobriety when I am not drinking. CAN I grow facial hair? Kindof, but not really. Am I going to TRY? You bet. I'm going further than trying though. I'm doing. Like Yoda. 

Today marks seven days of wondrous growth. Even Liz thinks its wondrous. Tonight she said to me: "My birthday is coming up. And you can't be in any of the pictures." There was sadness in her voice. But she later explained that it was because my mustache made me beautiful. And because her birthday is her special day, she couldn't have me upstaging her in the photographic memories. I completely understand. I guess Liz didn't explicitly say this to me. But because I understand women, I understand the implicit communication. It's a lot like the phenomenal blockbuster from 2000:



In other news, today I had a mock interview with my career coach. He said that I am very verbose and should become a Russian novelist. He said I go into a lot of detail, and while entertaining, interviewers may want me to get right to the point. I scoff at this feedback. Russian novelist?! Have you READ "Anna Karenina?" Tolstoy is garbage. Anna, the main character commits suicide by throwing herself in front of a train. And then you know what? There's like a kajillion more pages of insufferable shit to wade through before you get to the completely unsatisfying end.

Oh yeah. *Spoiler Alert*

I'm way better than a Russian novelist.




No comments: