Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 15: Sick as a dog


Remember to donate here:   http://mobro.co/stevedasgupta


Appearances can be deceiving. Because while I may not look like I am dying in the above picture, I am sure I am dying as I seem to have contracted the cold from hell. 


You know how when you get sick, you can usually blame it on someone? Maybe a co-worker, classmate, family member, etc? That's a great feeling. Because then when you inevitably spread the contagion, you can be like: "Look man... it's not my fault, PERSON X gave this to me." Well this time, I have NO idea where I got it from. Nobody else in my life seems to be sick. So for I think what is the first time in my life, I feel like I am the source of the contagion! It's quite the burden. But what's worse is that I don't have the slightest clue of where this cold came from. I'm typically a healthy person. I mean, yes, I ate three Crunchy Taco Supremes for lunch yesterday, but it's not like I'm going around licking the escalator rails at Metro stations... Hmm... but maybe the Taco Bell employees are. Actually, now that I think about it, it has to be Taco Bell's fault. 

Anyway, I recommend you all do some lines of zinc, Vitamin C and anything else that boosts the ol' immune system because you don't want this. 

You've been warned!



No comments: