Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 4: My Mustache Reports California Has Gone for Obama

Remember to donate here:   http://mobro.co/stevedasgupta

First and foremost, thank you to the donors thus far! The Georgetown team is currently ranked #1 out of all the MBA schools participating in Movember fundraising!

It's Election Season. And I'm in DC. That means even my mustache is getting into the hype. In fact, even though it's the night before the election, my mustache is reporting with 100% accuracy that California has gone for Obama and Texas has gone for Romney. I didn't even know mustaches had predictive powers but apparently mine does. So I have that going for me. So who's going to win tomorrow?! I know (b/c of my mustache) but I won't ruin the surprise. But because this is a Presidential Election, let's take a look at the most badass Presidential mustache ever:


Pure unfiltered awesome. Teddy's mustache says the following:

"I am distinguished."
"I am a ladies' man."

and most importantly...

"Don't fuck with me."

... which I believe are the three things that all men want their mustache to communicate.

Okay. before we get to my mustache, I stumbled upon this today, courtesy of Imgur (http://imgur.com/gallery/QOs0H), and I had to share- What do you guys think of this guy's mustache? It's pure... um... class...isn't it?


Moving on, here is Day 4:

I'd like to point out that I don't believe my head actually has the strange egg-shape shown in this picture. Unfortunately, such is the result when you self-shoot with your phone from an unflattering angle.



No comments: