Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 0: Movember in the hizouse

Hi there. It's been a while. Recently, it's been brought to my attention that I have few redeeming qualities other than being humorous in my online presence. Well hey. That's fine with me- I'm going to exploit this strategic advantage like a motherfucker and use it to rake in some major Movember donations! WHO'S WITH ME?!

Wait...  you don't know what Movember is?
Well, it's this:  http://us.movember.com/about/

So... Yeah, I'm doing it. Because cancer sucks. 

So here's what's going to happen.  For each day during Movember, I promise to blog. And hopefully you will donate to the cause because you feel like I've mildly entertained you AND BECAUSE THIS IS A GOOD CAUSE! Don't be scared! Every dollar helps!  

Go here to throw cash money my way:  http://mobro.co/stevedasgupta

Using some super advanced computer technology that you cannot possibly comprehend, I have created a digital projection of what I might look like at Day 30.


Okay, I better get the broomstick out. You know, to keep the ladies back.

No comments: