Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 16: Creep on Creeper

Remember to donate here:   http://mobro.co/stevedasgupta

So I was at the grocery store today with Liz to get supplies for a multi-birthday party. And as we were about to checkout, we realized we forgot apple cider! Obviously, no autumn party is complete without cider and rum. So as she went to go grab the cider, I pulled a magazine off the checkout shelf and began to read.


And as it turns out, Cosmopolitan is taking journalism to the next level by investigating that brain teaser of a question: "How can I tell if he's faking his orgasm?" Intriguing stuff Cosmo- I'm sure the world is better off for you tackling the tough issues that mystify us all. 

It reminds of me of this hilarious fake Cosmo cover that was floating around the Internet (originally from Cracked.com I think):

body image, fashion, magazine, style, sex, beauty, celebrity, christina hendricks

Anyhow, the mustache is coming along in full force now! Two high school friends of mine commented on Facebook that it looks "creepy." This means that my mustache is a success. If it is not creepy, it's not successful.




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

The tiger is creeping behind you in that photo hahaha