Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 13: Business School or Death Star?

Remember to donate here:   http://mobro.co/stevedasgupta

Good Lord. I'm stranded at the McDonough School of Business building slaving away over Corporate Finance. I will say this though- Late at night, the business school has a sort of "Death Star vibe" going for it thanks to the giant atrium and cool lights. 


For the sake of comparison:


The one prominent difference between the business school and the Death Star is that the Death Star is filled with stormtroopers late at night whereas the business school is full of sleeping Asians (Asians Sleeping in the Library). JUST KIDDING- the crowd who end up sleeping here are actually very diverse, consisting of countless ethnicities beyond Asian.

Another similarity between the school and the Death Star is the bridge at the fourth floor.



Again, striking similarity:

 

Without a doubt, you'll find me emulating Luke on our bridge when Finals come around. At that point, jumping might be a better option than cramming my head full of Accounting jargon.

**UPDATE**
I left the building around 10 PM. I'm now back in my sweet attic, and can complete this post in peace as I kick out the jams.


No comments: