Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 3: Momentum Building

Remember to donate here:   http://mobro.co/stevedasgupta



It's Day 3, and momentum is building. Not any momentum. Mustache momentum. I know mustache momentum is building because my girlfriend tells me it is. She says powerful motivating things like:

"Babe... are you really doing this?"

But because females are almost always indecipherable in their riddle-esque ways, allow me to translate this statement into what she really means- which is:



"Steve, you look phenomenal. With your approximately 3.5 day mustache you look rugged, manly, and amazing, and you are making a difference."


These comments are a reminder to me that YES, I certainly AM doing this! I am growing a mustache and my mustache will raise money to change the world.


No comments: