Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 29/30: The End. The Children are Safe.



Wow. What an adventure. We are finally at the end. Thousands of men will now finally rid themselves of the horrendous mustaches that we have been carrying for the past month. Rejoice! The children are safe! All in all, I have to say that my mustache growth was largely disappointing, and I will be thrilled to have a nice shave tomorrow.

A big thank you goes out to everybody who donated to me! And even if you didn't, I'm sure there will be new crops of people doing this every year! Together, you've helped me personally raise more than $420. And collectively, the Georgetown MBA team has raised more than $29,000, beating last year's fundraising total! Our team had, at last count, 96 members, so this works out to just over $300 raised per person.

While this has been fun, you won't catch me rocking a mustache ever again! For next Movember, I will be a staunch supporter of others, and help them to fundraise... just without the mustache. It was a little much, and by the end, it was annoying to have! Scratchy and tickly and weird!

This song perfectly sums up the relationship between me and my mustache:



And so, after 30 fun filled mustachioed days, this is where it ends! Next time you see me, I'll be clean-shaven.

It was good effort, but in the end, it just kindof looks like somebody sketched in some hair with a pen.

No comments: