Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 11: Georgetown vs Campbell's Soup- Steve for Secretary of Defense

Remember to donate here:   http://mobro.co/stevedasgupta


Greetings world. Another day another dollar as they say. Okay, I don't know who says that, but I think they do. Big news ladies and gentlemen. The Georgetown MBA Movember Team is in hot pursuit of the "Men of Campbell's Soup" Team. The fact that we are right behind them is big news because they have financial firepower- After all, I can only assume that they are racking in the donations from Donovan McNabb and his mom.


In other news, things are starting to get interesting in grad school. After some very intense coursework August through October, the focus for most of the students is starting to switch to career oriented matters. This primarily consists of securing a summer internship.

Never one to settle for mediocrity, I have submitted my resume and cover letter to the White House to be considered for either Secretary of Defense, or Secretary of State. From what I understand, the Secretary of Defense position is chiefly concerned with destroying America's enemies, and the Secretary of State position is chiefly concerned with building alliances to destroy America's enemies, and destroying America's enemies.

I have played a lot of video games in the past where I have destroyed my enemies. I've been quite successful. As Batman, I've defeated thousands of henchmen. In other games, I have even gone as far to save entire galaxies. I am also skilled in defending against and destroying zombies, thanks to expertise in Resident Evil 4 and 5. This skillset could be handy in navigating America through the impending and inevitable zombie apocalypse. Last but not least, I am a proven strategist as illustrated by my uncanny skill at Robo Defense.


With my abilities, ask yourself: Are you in safe hands? The answer is yes.


1 comment:

Jack said...

"Another day, another dollar" is a phrase prominent in sweatshop working communities.