Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 2: More Projections and Modeling

Remember to donate here:   http://mobro.co/stevedasgupta

It's Election Season. That means that projections and modeling are everywhere. So, let's continue to look at the possibilities of what I might look like with a dirtmustache.  Again, I've used technology to my advantage. Here is the output from my "Mustache Predictor Program BETA":


 Algorithms predict this outcome with 79% certainty:




How accurate is this picture?

Very.  I mean... let's just go through a quick checklist to judge accuracy:

Hair?  4/5 accuracy- My hair is also black and unruly.
'Stache? 4/5 accuracy- My 'stache will probably look this awesome after 30 days.  But then again, I've never grown one out for 30 days so it will ultimately be a surprise!
Skin Tone? 4/5 accuracy- I too am a tannishbrown shade. 

Anyway, that's just a projection... The ACTUAL status of how I look comes from last night:

Behold!  Zombie Steve!  


Last night there was the hippest and perhaps only Zombie Bridesmaid themed party ever, so I was a Zombie Wedding Attendee.  Anyway, there's no use in zooming in any closer b/c stache growth is still very sparse.  BUT, I assure you, progress is being made.  

Tomorrow I will provide an up close picture. It will be magnified to the level of magnification provided by those crazy mirrors that women use to inspect each individual pore on their faces.

No comments: