Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 20: Continued adventures in mustacheland

Remember to donate here:   http://mobro.co/stevedasgupta

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! At last, Thanksgiving break! When I was gainfully employed, the stretch from Thanksgiving through New Years was always my favorite time of the year. Not only because of the holidays, but also because of the fact that work was usually DEAD SLOW during this time. As a student now, Thanksgiving is still nice, but having impending final exams sandwiched right in the middle of my traditional favorite time of the year is a bit of a buzkill. Alas, I will survive.

So with the onset of the Thanksgiving holiday, I noticed that my blog readership PLUNGED (for today at least)! Is it because of travel? Or is it simply because people only read my blog when they are bored out of their mind at work or school, and there is NO other option... That situation would be as if you have BEEN everywhere on the Internet EXCEPT my blog, and now only my blog is left. That is an unenviable position for sure. OR, is the reason readership is down today simply because my posts have become boring? Like Sherlock Holmes, I will get to the bottom of this!

But enough of that- something big happened last night. I trimmed my mustache for the first time EVER. I never thought I would type or say that sentence. The trimming was necessary though because individual mustache hairs were really going crazy and starting to interfere with crucial activities... like eating (see my Oatmeal Post). And so things really just got to the point where I had to trim it. And when I say that "things really just got to the point where I had to trim it," what I really mean is that my girlfriend looked at me and then demanded that I trim it. So what does a trimmed mustache look like? Well it looks like this:


You may not be able to discern much of a difference but it feels MUCH more manageable!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It looks SO MUCH BETTER!!