Saturday, October 30, 2010

Weekend Travels Have Minimized the Blogging Effort! Part 1/2

All the driving and general having of fun has really limited my blogging the past two weeks.


Two weekends ago, I was in Charlottesville with the gf and a grab bag of various friends.


Among other things, we hit up the local apple orchard which leant itself to some cool pictures... especially because I was wearing camo.  


The apple orchard was mad crowded.  People love their apples, apple cider, and donuts.  

I picked a grand total of about 10 apples.  I since have eaten about two of them, and I believe the rest are rotten and sitting on my dining room table.  Awesome. 

My brown skin and camo shirt allowed me to seamlessly blend into the apple trees.   

Like I said.  Seamless. 

Apples.  Trees.  Sky.

So-  at the apple orchard, you are supposed to pay by the pound for all the apples you pick.  Undoubtedly, that $/LB price is jacked up to account for all the idiots that shake the apple trees and cause hundreds of apples to fall just to get the one they need.  I may have been one of these idiots.

After apple picking, we had a bonfire.  I prepared for this trip out to the country by stocking up on Natty Boh and PBR.  Both are exquisite beers.  PBR is really making a comeback in public perception.  The can just looks so damn classy!  How can you resist it?!

I found this fuzzy caterpillar in my friend Lauren's driveway.  

Prior to leaving Charlottesville, we did a bit of wine tasting.  While killing the bottle we bought, I took this very classy picture which I call: 

Women.  A Conversation Between Them.  

Look how serious they look!  I think they were having a conversation about-  okay.  Well I actually don't know because I was thinking about Batman.  

This is me after wine tasting.  I felt so warm!  And... happy!  And it was 75 degrees!  And sunny!  I had not a care in the world...  Awesome feeling.

No comments: