Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween 2008 just happened. It was total madness!

Since I've spent the last few Halloweens in DC, I decided to shake things up a bit and head to Baltimore where my old roommate(Matt)'s girlfriend (Erica) was throwing a Halloween party in Fells Point. Accompanying me were a few friends (Chris, Brandon, Kasey, Kurt) and a BIG TIME attitude for fun!

Chris was a gecko, Brandon threw on a Michigan jersey and a bunch of construction gear (a metaphor for our shitty rebuilding team, and Kasey was a referee). I donned my GREENMAN costume from Its Always Sunny and the results were awesome! Look carefully in the picture below- I didn't even think I was in it the first time! I look like a green tumor on the gecko!



The night kicked off at Erica's party where I got really really really really really drunk. I blame this on the crabcake I had for dinner- it was not nearly as substantial as it needed to be. The pulls of tequila we took probably did not help either. Anyway, hilarity ensued. For the viewing pleasure of the 3 or so readers of this blog, may I present the following pictures which recap the night beautifully.

Chris & I in all of our green glory. The girl in between us had a very cool ALICE costume, made even COOLER by the "Drink Me" bottle that she was carrying around...

I talked to a blue Crayola crayon for a while about salsa dancing. I don't know a damn thing about salsa dancing but the crayon did, and she tried teaching me. I am pretty sure I crushed 6 of her toes. She is somewhere in Baltimore today cursing the "ass in the green spandex." In retrospect, this is really funny because only in a VERY drunk state of mind can you actually think that you can pick up salsa dancing in like 5 minutes! Anyway, blue crayon, if you're out there, let's salsa again sometime!

Only on Halloween... We eventually left the party and headed out to Fells Point. It is worth noting that I barely remember anything from this point on!

Apparently I ran into another Greenman and the people in the streets thought there should be a dance-off. I probably kicked his ass since I'm a dancing machine, but I don't remember...

Maybe this girl remembers... She seems pretty into the dance-off.


Awesome times all around!

So that's that! It was an awesome night and I give Halloween 2008 two enthusiastic thumbs up! Now I will leave you with this important piece of advice: IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA YET, GO OUT AND BUY ALL THREE SEASONS IMMEDIATELY! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! I must have told 20 people this last night!

No comments: