Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Campaign to Star Steve

Oh hey there.

This little gem popped up on my News Feed today...


... and so I just wanted to give you a friendly reminder to star me.  

As an anonymous member of "Steve's Stars" (catchy right?), you will have access to the following via my "News Feed":

-Insider and up to the minute knowledge of when/if I am hungover or not, and how severe the hangover is!
(Example:  "So hungover.  Feels like there are little lilliputians jackhammering my brain to pieces.")
-News feed posts that will take you directly to this, the finest blog in all of the lands, updated approximately once every 6-7 months, depending on my blogging work ethic, mood, and alignment of the stars
-Only the MOST IMPORTANT updates on my life, like:  

"Fuck.  I just had the most amazing cake."

Also, let me further the case for starring me by telling you what you won't see in my news feed:

-Daily side shots chronicling my pregnancy.  

So there you have it.  Take the plunge and become one of Steve's Stars.  You won't be let down.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What if I want to see daily documentation of the life growing inside you? What do I do then?

Anonymous said...

I want to be a member of Steve's Stars. But you will never know, muahaha...

bigangrydino said...

Hmm... It appears I did not consider the fine line between membership in "Steve's Stars" and old fashioned stalking!