Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lazerproof!

Here's another free mixtape for you all to download. I highly recommend that everybody download this one because it is fantastic! It is called LAZERPROOF, and is a mix of Major Lazer, and La Roux.

You can get it here:

LAZERPROOF


If you haven't listened to Major Lazer, all you need to know is that it is loud reggae/hip-hop set to awesome beats. Also, his (I say his, but "Major Lazer" really is composed of two DJs) debut album is pretty sweet to, but alas, that one you CAN'T download for free. It is called "Guns don't kill people, lazers do," which I think is pretty much the best album title I've ever heard of. Anyway, check out these songs for a taste:



This is my favorite though! I think I might have to be Major Lazer for Halloween...

No comments: