Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back with a Vengeance!

Holy crap!

Time certainly flies when you are completely swamped with life. It's been a whirlwind last couple months!

Here's a quick recap:

1) Remember all those soccer games I was pumped about? Well they all had neutral to terrible results. Arsenal got worked over by Chelsea in the FA Cup semis, and then got murdered by Manchester United in the Champions League Semis. Dark times! Now, two months later, the soccer season is officially over and my team is trophyless. On a positive note however, I think this team is going to crush skulls next year.


President of Skull Crushing Operations for Arsenal: Andrei Arshavin
This mofo went totally batshit bonkers on Liverpool and scored FOUR goals. Insane.

2) I held my birthday celebration in NYC, and it was, as I anticipated, phenomenal.

3) The NFL draft went awesome for my Packers which helped offset some of the Arsenal losses. The Pack is going to be sick this year. Just wait.

4) I bought a subscription to the Economist. It has quickly become my favorite magazine but Jesus- it requires a hell of a time commitment to get through the whole thing every week. It pays off though because I end up feeling a little smarter and a little more in touch with the world.

5) In no particular order: I went sailing in Annapolis, attended a Prince vs MJ vs Madonna dance party, and spent a weekend in Michigan for a wedding.

Everybody look at me I'm on a motherfucking boat.Believe me when I say, I _____d a mermaid...
Also, how many of you recognize my badass necklace?

MJ makes everybody act absolutely ridiculous.

6) I started a "diet." This inevitably will become its own post because trying to "eat right" is mindbogglingly frustrating and borderline impossible

7) I discovered a metric shit-ton of new music and have lined up several summer concerts.

More posts that will discuss all these things and more are coming for my two dear follower: Jack and Teats.

Patience is a virtue people, but let the blogging recommence... now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you put such opposing forces as MJ, Madonna, and Prince against eachother, everyone loses.