Thursday, November 5, 2009

Obie Trice

So I heard an awesome song today... and I decided to look up the video.

A little history on Obie Trice is that he was born and raised in the D (etroit), was signed by Eminem, and THEN was later shot twice while driving on the Lodge in Detroit! One of the bullets is STILL IN HIS HEAD! That's some straight up James Bond Villain Shit!

Anyway, do yourself a favor and watch the video here (it won't let me embed it):

Obie Trice- Cry Now

Oh, and get this! Someone actually commented the following on YouTube:

"OBIE...BABY...I'm straight from Saginaw,Michigan and just wanted to let everybody know that this is one of if not the most underrated artists in the game.Lyrics and flow are sick...Creative...It's about time somebody from The Great Lake State Represented...Keep Ya Head Up...Handle your business...This is me and my father's song...He loved this shit..You got the whole Murder Mitten behind you....Hail To The Victors...Hold us down Obie..."

That is hysterical! Michigan- referred to as the "Murder Mitten!" I could not stop laughing when I read that!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: